It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your Personal Information and how you can access and update this information. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that we do not own or control, or to individuals that we do not employ or manage.
Personal identification information
You can visit the Application without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual. If, however, you wish to use some of the application's features, you will be asked to provide certain Personal Information (for example, your name and email address). We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us when you create an account, make a purchase, or fill any online forms on the application. When required, this information may include the following:
· Personal details such as name, country of residence, etc.
· Contact information such as email address, etc.
· Account details such as user name, unique user ID, password, etc.
How we use collected information
The Company may collect and use your personal identification information for the following purposes:
· To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
· To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users as a group use the services and resources provided in our application.
· To send periodic emails: We may use your email addresses to send user information and updates pertaining to their order. User email addresses may also be used to respond to users’ inquiries, questions, or other requests.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent personal identification information to others.
Third party applications
Our application contains links to other applications that are not owned or controlled by us. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other applications or third-parties. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our application and to read the privacy statements of each and every application that may collect Personal Information.
Your acceptance of these terms